At Toyota Chula Vista, we know that life is about more than driving, and we also know that as the world becomes more and more connected in terms of technology and communication, many of the things that used to be part of our stationary lives are now going mobile inside our very own vehicles. We’re happy to see that the Toyota brand has embraced this change and that its next big reveal will tie into one of the things that drivers love to connect with most in their cars – music.
This Saturday, April 27, Toyota will hold the world debut of its redesigned 2014 4Runner model at the 2013 Stagecoach Music Festival in Indio, Calif. The presentation of the midsize SUV will be the automaker’s first public vehicle reveal at a major music festival. What’s more, the reveal will also incorporate a performance by multi-platinum country music singer Dierks Bentley, and Toyota fans can enter a sweepstakes between April 25 and 29 to win one of six of the artist’s autographed guitars!
This is the brand’s seventh year as a presenting Stagecoach sponsor, and with the 2014 4Runner reveal, the automaker is taking its role to the next level. Toyota will also host the World of Wonders event, which welcomes attendees to a carnival setting where they can take a break from the sun and enjoy a range of fun activities, including:
- Tundra Strongman, where guests can compare their strength with the full-size pickup
- RAV4 Palm Reader, where guests can check out what’s in their future
- Camry Claw, where guests can operate a claw machine within a custom-built Camry to pick up some fun prizes
- Carnival Arcade, where guests can try out a few retro games
- Tacoma Charging Station, where guests can recharge their mobile devices
- Big Top Photo Booth, where guests can dress in circus-themed props and snap a few photos
- Cooling Zone, where guests can chill out to fun music under gentle misters
If you’re curious about all that Toyota has to offer, visit us in Chula Vista to test drive new or used Toyota cars. National City drivers are happy to call Toyota Chula Vista their dealership for life, and we can’t wait to be the same for you, your family and your vehicle.